Photoshop HELP?

Well, I didnt make one, but I give you a 100% awnser, and thats no...You can easily do what they did, with nomal cs.

You could easily make that cover using any version of photoshop. The only reason i got cs2 was for the vanishing point tool.

Once you learn it, it's an extremly powerfull tool for scaling and and accurate perspective. Currently i make architecture projections of what a building will look like before it's finished, (very hard to do, one can take me a month and require over 50 man hours), and many building with multiple points of symmetry can be done a lot quicker using the vanishing point tool.

Don't upgrade unless you plan on using that tool specifically, theirs no other reason to upgrade other then that. I know professional designers who still use version 5.0 .

I'm currently trying to brake into web design, but it's a lot different then projected architechural design.

first i took mayorredbeard's edited picture. then, i changed it from the davinci code to the jenna code... all i did was create a custom "j" using the other letters, and then copy and pasted the e, n, and a from the other existing letters. hope you like it.

untitled3yy3.jpg

i learn online from tutorial sites. i still don't know everything on photoshop, but you learn as you go along.

niceties55 said:
I was wondering if I could put this picture of the da vinci code:

to this girl, and replace the mona lisa with this girl:

Thanks A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!
Use the marquee tool to select where the the book front is ripped to reveal mona lisa, delete it, and make a new layer. In this layer copy and paste the picture that you wish.

ok, gotcha, Oh btw, dont make fun of all the ugly ladies i post, Its the school I go too, cant help it (jk, Jk)

niceties55 said:
ok, gotcha, Oh btw, dont make fun of all the ugly ladies i post, Its the school I go too, cant help it (jk, Jk)
Meanie head! :p

Can you please rate this image. How did I do removing her mom on the rite side of the image.

ORIGINAL: (It is cropped a bit) Yes this is a first for me so dont expect the best.

Please give me some hints on what to do better

Back
Top Bottom