PC "Freezing" Problem
Hey guys, now I've been here for a while. I've even posted my rig into the Hardware section. But now I have a problem.
This was happening on my old rig, and I though that its just because... it was old...
But now I've build a whole new PC, I got a new OS and everything. Sometimes mostly after few hours of working on PC (I think that Google Chrome is the issue), it starts slowing down. Not like I get worse performance or anything, my PC is a beast, but it just gets into some "mode" that it launches an basic application for like 30 seconds. For example I want to open a new tab in google chrome, it does nothing for like 10 seconds and then it loads it in few miliseconds like usual. Do you know what program would be the problem? As i've said, I had this problem even on my older pc, so its not a wrongly installed OS or anything like that...
- CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K - OC to 4.2GHz
- CPU Cooler: H80i
- MotherBoard: ASUS P8Z77 - V Deluxe
- RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz CL10
- Sound Card: ASUS Xonar DX
- GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 660 Ti - Twin Frozr
- SSD: Corsair Force GT - 120GB (OS and some Drivers only)
- HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB (All my crap, games, skype, steam, just everything else)
- PSU: Corsair CX750M - Modular
- Fans: CoolerMaster SickleFlow 120mm x3
- Optical Drive: ASUS DRW-24B5ST
- Card Reader: NZXT Aperture M
- Fan Controller: AeroCool V12XT
- Case: Zalman Z11 - Plus << - Really bad case, But really cheap...
- OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit
> Sorry for my grammar, my first language isn't English. <