panasonic toughbook CF28

chrisf-1

Baseband Member
Hi everyone I am awaiting delivery of a Panasonic tough-book CF28 which at the moment has Intel Pentium 3, 800 MHz, 512MB RAM 30 gig HDD and DVD ROM. it is running windows 2000 and has a working touchscreen. I would like to upgrade to XP PRO can I do this without formatting the drive as I have had no experience with touchscreens and am obviously a bit wary of removing the touchscreen drivers as I have no experience in this area I do not even know if a separate driver program is needed or available, could it please god be part of the hardware function that XP would find and load when it is installed, I have ordered a wireless usb adapter for Internet connection but would really appreciate someone walking me through this in a language a stone age neanderthal like myself could understand. I intend to use this in my garage for on board diagnostics of vehicles so am also looking for some reasonably priced software for this purpose any help and advice on any of these hurdles would be greatly appreciated many thanks Chris

Back
Top Bottom