Outlook 2010

blando233

In Runtime
So i am using outlook 2010 and i am having emails going into my junk or spam folder and they are people in my address book. How can i stop this?

On the Home tab there is a button called Junk with a drop down arrow next to it. Click on it and then select "Junk Email Options...". Select the "Safe Senders" tab and you will see the settings you are looking for.

ok thank you ill try when i get home and ill let you know if that works. Thanks man!

With outlook what im trying to do is...At work i can use outlook (duh) i can also get my emails to my phone also and can delete and all..but with my laptop i have to go into LogmeIn to get into my office computer to check emails..how can i sync my laptop so i can do the same stuff i would do at my office?

If you are using Exchange Server at the backend and all your emails are stored there then just configure your laptop to use exchange server account and you will be able to access your emails on your laptop. if you are using any POP3 account then configure your work computer to leave emails on the server for a certain days......suck as for 10 days and the configure your laptop for that POP3 account and you will be able to access your emails on both computers.

civnom.co.uk

also ur work place which is probably using exchange should have setup a webmail version of outlook so u can access via the web.

What im lost about is on my laptop ill be at home so how can i access my emails on my laptop at home? Without like doing like remote desktop or logmein..

Back
Top Bottom