Operating System Criticism

WYSIWUG

In Runtime
I am board today, so I am opening this thread for people to criticize operating systems.

I'll start, as a lot of users here know, I am a BIG Windows XP fan and hate Windows 7 and 8.

What about you?

Each to there own, I dumped XP as soon as I got Windows 7 with on regrets, Vista I did not bother with, I love my Windows 7 its very customized and runs like a dream :D

1711_zps1d012675.png

I still dont know what the big issue with Vista is, it's a good operating system.

I have never had an issue with it or XP but have had A lot of iisues with 7 and 8, so I dont use it.

Think Vista was bad as they brought it out when the hardware as not so capable of running it, I much prefer Windows 7.

ok,
windows xp is old but stable and runs very well, windows 7 is coming out tops and windows 8 sounds like a no goer if you listen to your theads but each operating system made all run and all have there good points and bad points we get used to something and that is why we start to dilike things persionaly windows 7 gets it for me to and 2nd best windows xp still love it and use it today.

Kind Regards

I am currently using windows xp on my Acer aspire and I don't mind it. I am still thinking about whether or not removed xp completely and put windows 7 on or partition the drive with XP still there and install windows 7. Using my grandparents laptop which had vista I must say that it can be very slow and horrible to use, They have a desktop with XP that they don't use very often and doesn't get have Internet anymore as they disconnected there dial-up and got a broadband stick for there laptop.

Yes when Vista first came out pre installed on computers, some only had 512 Mb of RAM, just plain silly.

At least 1.5 GB of ram for Vista, 512 for XP (no SP 1, 2, 3)

Back
Top Bottom