open office help

biferi

Daemon Poster
I got OpenOffice 3.0 because well it's FREE and I did not want to buy MS Office.

But OpenOffice is not workingout to good for me.

Is there any other FREE program like MS Office or OpenOffice???

OpenOffice is one of the best free Office-like application. So you may not find another that fill your needs. Evenso, there's one called NeoOffice. You may try that one.

Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate!

What a great video. Thanks YTMND!

Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate!

What a great video. Thanks YTMND!
Errr... what?!
EDIT: Oh. I get it. But no, grabbing microsoft office illegally isn't something this forum condones!

What don't you like about openoffice? It's easily the best Microsoft office replacement available and sometimes even beats the Microsoft variety on the things it can do (PDF support for example.) If it's just because it's not enough like Microsoft office then you'll be out of luck, there's no open source clone available and Microsoft would clamp down on it pretty hard if there was!

Errr... what?!
EDIT: Oh. I get it. But no, grabbing microsoft office illegally isn't something this forum condones!

What don't you like about openoffice? It's easily the best Microsoft office replacement available and sometimes even beats the Microsoft variety on the things it can do (PDF support for example.) If it's just because it's not enough like Microsoft office then you'll be out of luck, there's no open source clone available and Microsoft would clamp down on it pretty hard if there was!

Huh? I never suggested that at all. I was just stating that the video is very addicting. I would never cheat Bill Gates out of his money, it's not like he's one of the world's richest people or anything.

But yeah, OpenOffice is your next best thing.

Supplying URL in case no one believes me.

what I don't like about openoffice is I need it to be able to open these CD DVD tampleates.

like the templeates yo download free for cd dvd templeates you buy like avery templeates.

how do you do this

Try a search on google. I have't tried any of the results, but it seems that there's a lot of information about it. Something like "cd templates open office".

Back
Top Bottom