Online Training

Transk53

Baseband Member
Hi all,

I am hoping that a member on these forums have used IT Online Training for certs. If so, my question is geared towards my current limited net access. I only have 2Gbyte PAYG on EE via 4G dongle for 30 days, but I am unsure how much of that data limit would be used by streaming just one vid. All of the vids are streamed rather than having an option to download. If anybody has any ideas or some ball park figure, I would be keen to know. Thanks.

EDIT> Was not sure where to post this..

I have the same question myself I would like to be certified in the United States. I have unlimited internet and it is broadband, anyway after the course work was done I would like to take my certification tests online too. I don't drive due to a medical condition so online learning is better for me.

I have the same question myself I would like to be certified in the United States. I have unlimited internet and it is broadband, anyway after the course work was done I would like to take my certification tests online too. I don't drive due to a medical condition so online learning is better for me.

I can PM you the site if you wish. UK based, but they would probably welcome overseas students due to being global training area. Anyway, despite being somewhat redundant now, I would still like to know what kind of average these vids would be.

Back
Top Bottom