(NEW) What OS do you use currently?

Well what other category could i put them under... Slightly old computing < Nahh, Vintage computing has a better ring to it.

Most of the problems have actually been ironed out. All the compatibility issues are gone mostly.

What problems do you have with it?

Windows Vista the worst OS ever designed.

I would have to disagree, sir. Vista had a bad launch, but it's very solid. It's basically the same as Windows 7 under the hood. I never had a problem with it, even when I made it do things that it wasn't made to do.

For mainstream OS's, I would give that honor to Windows ME.

For mainstream OS's, I would give that honor to Windows ME.
Mainstream OS's? I can't think of a non mainstream OS that was worse - unless we're going back to the days of QDOS (quick and dirty operating system.) That was dreadful, but at least it died a quick death back in the 80's.

Oh wait... it didn't. Gates bought it and turned it into windows ;)

Vintage computing has a better ring to it.
Ahh windows 3 isn't vintage. Back when you had to buy a computer in parts that you soldered together - that's vintage!!

Windows XP Pro X32...

Reason: Vista's 4gb minimum and its 2gb maximum...

3gb is just right...

Wonder if XP X64 alows 6gb ram :p

Vista X64 offers 2x as X32 lol...

If the question is still "What OS do you use currently"

Then, I'm using XP, but I'm getting a laptop, probably with Windows 7. I'll still have this though ;)

Hated the Vista all through out it first creation, maybe the design phys-ch me up... loved the XP series and tried the & series! It almost like XP new cooler Brother. Both Xp or 7 i opt out for 64 bit config.

Back
Top Bottom