New Project: BB Smileys... Need your help.

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
It has come to Linux Guru, and mine's attention, that many people like to use smiley programs to have a wider variety of smileys. There is one problem, either they are full of Adware/Spyware or you have to pay... Which SUX! So we set out to build one from the ground up.

We only need one thing:
The Smileys... We can't use other peoples smileys because they are copywrited, and/or we dont have permission (and dont wanna get sued!);)
So we need some photoshoppers on CF to make some, we will give credit in the About area of our program.

They can be still or be animated (preferably animated). We need some .gifs or .jpgs.

You have to make them yourself... You can't submit, someone elses.

Once we get some smileys we will release some betas.

Mods, if there is a problem with where this thread is located please let me know, I DON'T MEAN IT AS SPAM. I'm just trying to find some smilies, for our program...

I might be interested in making a few. Any size/color/style you're looking for in particular?

get creative, just some thing like you see on the forum around...

i made one

here it is:
20jse4j.gif

They'd like it better if you submit a group of them, instead of just one from everyone. If that happened they wouldn't match like the vB smiley's for example. Don't want to put words in their mouth but I know it's what they would be thinking.

Linux Guru, still need help with the programming aspects of things?

john123 said:
i dont think were making a program for this, are we?

We? You're not involved are you? Yes this is going to be a program, as I've talked to them about it. How else would the smiley's end up in your reply box of the forums?

Back
Top Bottom