New Microsoft Operating System Every 2 Years?

super-geek

Solid State Member
I know! Crazzzy right? well it has been going around that Microsoft may be releasing a new OS every 2 years from now on! OPINIONS!!?!?!??

Yes....very true...but let's just say that perhaps they really do release a new OS every 2 years, What is going to happen to the old OS's? Will they quit making updates and eventually force everyone to move away from XP and maybe even Vista within the next so many years?

well even if they get a new OS out every two years they don't expect all home users to be upgrading every two years. I wouldn't mind the 2year OS updates at all really. They will still have a point where they will stop supporting OSes but it will probably still be the 7 or 8 years after it is released kinda thing.

Well...idk though. if you think about it, they would be putting out alot of money to develop the new OS instead of having people working on updates and troubleshooting, grant it that they will still have support within reason but how much exactly. they may get to the point of telling them the only way to fix it is to upgrade there OS and/or computer

actually, because of this post i googled Windows Vienna and found an article about it. But i too doubt it will be out in 2010 it will probably be delayed because in the article it says they are "starting from scratch" so it will more likely be around 3013-2014 or even later.

here is the article link:
http://www.windowsvienna.com/

Back
Top Bottom