New Board

OK..

me jumps in joy...

I've moved a months worth of media threads from the social lounge into here. if anyone has the time to go a little further back then don't hessitate to PM me things that you'd like moved...

anychance we can set some standards...

like if you post a tutorial call it something like

[program] tutorial: [subject]

eg,

Photoshop Tutorial: Gradients

or

Premiere Tutorial: Exporting to MPG with custom settings.
GIMP Tutorial: Adding New Brushes
Cubase Tutorial: realistic quantising

etc...

it makes it a lot easier for people to search for things then using the forums built in search tools.

Yeah, that's a good idea, like, you have to enter the program and subject, before posting..it would make the place look cleaner as well..

The only problem I can see with this section, is that people might start posting gallery posts in here..

Thanks alot David! :D

As you can already see this section is getting on well, and will im sure get better, thats why people requested it.

Root ~ Good/Great idea, makes the titles cleaner and to the point etc, aswell.

root said:
I've moved a months worth of media threads from the social lounge into here. if anyone has the time to go a little further back then don't hessitate to PM me things that you'd like moved...

I can help with that, ive got a few spare' for now, do you want me to pm you the links or just post 'em here?

N/n i think i understand you, you said pm >_< okie! you just might need to check em and see if its up to your like'n and agree they belong here.

Cheers for thos links GG...

as you can all see there are now four pages of multimedia threads.

Back
Top Bottom