New ASUS Eee Top Slow Issue

GIGNInfantry

Beta member
Hello my dad bought me an ASUS Eee Top. I've had it for a few days now and I must say I need some serious help. The whole thing runs like a snail; as I'm typing this, the words appear a few seconds after I type them. Can someone please tell me how to tweak this to perform like it is suppose to? To let you know how laggy this is, google takes 30 seconds to load, and when I go on any website the average is like one whole minute for the page to be fully loaded. And when I open a window it's like 10 seconds loading time, even my previous 6 year old notebook runs faster than this! These are the specs, please help thanks:

Windows Vista Home Premium
Service Pack 2

Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU 330 @1.60GHz
2.00 GB RAM

The graphics card is called NVIDIA ION, besides that not much is given... Please help thanks!

check you graphics card number again I thought these came with the intel 950, which is not designed for vista. I think your main problem is that its a low end spec single core with low bus speeds. You may be better running it on XP if you can that will amke a significant difference. if not make sure you graphics drivers are up to date.

Back
Top Bottom