.net Classes

ssc456

Fully Optimized
Hi Guys,

Just a quick question, i'm making a website with absolutely no sensitive data and to be honest i'm not taking it that seriosuly it's just something i'm toying with to try out new ideas.

It's a C# .net website and the question i'd like to ask is can people see what code i'm writing in my classes?

For example on 1 of my pages on the on_load event i want to query my SQL server, now because i'm just toying about i've just chucked a SQL string in there with my username and password to my SQL DB. Can peopel get to this and if so how?

Perfectly happy for you guys to give it a shot, Home Page as there is nothing i'm terribly fussed about losing at this stage.

Please ignore the "Mickey Mouse" web design, i'm playing around with functionality and stuff at the moment so in terms of usability and graphics it's an absolute shambles, please ignore!

** First one to tell me my full SQL Server address gets a virtual high five!

Last edited:
just so ya know man, it's not smart to put your ip address in the URL bar. But nice site. You got talent.

That's interesting, but I've got no clue about finding anything...LOL

Last edited:
just so ya know man, it's not smart to put your ip address in the URL bar. But nice site. You got talent.

I sincerely hope that's sarcasm lol.
The site is horrific, I'm just playing around with functionality at the minute kinda getting things to work and stuff as apposed to making it look pretty.

Also I know about the IP thing it's just while i'm testing at the min, i will be moving to an online hosted service soon.

Any ideas on the question? If i put Server="MyServer";User="MyUser";Password="MyPassword" as a conntion string insice my C# class can it be viewed?

I've tried having a look around myself, viewing it from my work computer and using the IE Developer Tools to try and look about but i can;t see anything but then again i have no idea what i'm doing?

I sincerely hope that's sarcasm lol.
The site is horrific, I'm just playing around with functionality at the minute kinda getting things to work and stuff as apposed to making it look pretty.

Also I know about the IP thing it's just while i'm testing at the min, i will be moving to an online hosted service soon.

Any ideas on the question? If i put Server="MyServer";User="MyUser";Password="MyPassword" as a conntion string insice my C# class can it be viewed?

I've tried having a look around myself, viewing it from my work computer and using the IE Developer Tools to try and look about but i can;t see anything but then again i have no idea what i'm doing?

well now that you put it that way, yeah it is haha. Honestly, im not to sure about the server, but it should. Im not sure. Best way to find out is to go ahead with it

Back
Top Bottom