Need help with my desktop (dell)

hobby_guy

Baseband Member
Hi i try and reboot the computer when it flash "Dell" and when i put "Ctrl + F11" it doesnt do anything it just goes dark and it say "NTLDR is missing" then on the bottom tells me to press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart and it goes back to the flashing Dell with the top right corner is saying F2=Setup n F12=Boot Menu then i try the "Ctrl + F11"... and it repeats it self and i dont know anything about computer so i dont want to mess with F2 or F12 any help if the computer could be save... Thanks in advance. :)

Well heres a website that will help if you look at what might have caused it.
NTLDR is missing
Have you recently changed anything with your computer? Like new HDD or changed your boot order in the bios?

My Dimmension 4500 did that. Tried new HDD. Then the diagnostic lights went out. contacted dell and they told me the motherboard went out. I also had a problem with a bad CDR in my B110. It wouldn't do anything until I removed the CDR.

EDIT: the hard drive in the 4500 wasn't bad. It still works.

download the free boot disk on this site Computer Forums - Computer Forums Free Boot Disk it has a tool on there that will be able to help you

Thank you so much Sr. :)

My Dimmension 4500 did that. Tried new HDD. Then the diagnostic lights went out. contacted dell and they told me the motherboard went out. I also had a problem with a bad CDR in my B110. It wouldn't do anything until I removed the CDR.

EDIT: the hard drive in the 4500 wasn't bad. It still works.

I did try a new HDD but it would start wouldn't do anything...

Well heres a website that will help if you look at what might have caused it.
NTLDR is missing
Have you recently changed anything with your computer? Like new HDD or changed your boot order in the bios?

Well i format the HDD then i connect it back to it then the problem started

Back
Top Bottom