need help on the HP

hobby_guy1

Baseband Member
I'm not sure if this is it that u need hp entertainment notebook windows 7 premium vision AMD 64bit out of nowhere it just got mess up and macking me back up everything cause is gonna erase everything but when I want to back up the files wont do anything and is very slow every option take for ever. Well thanks in advance :) I'm not sure what more info you need to help me better.

as you can see on the picture I can't pick microsoft system restore or the last one and when I pick system recovery it turns off by it self and I have to wait again to get to those option.

Attachments

• 20130307_2018061031579599.jpg
    20130307_2018061031579599.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
do a scan with malwarebytes
also do a scan here

its looks like malware cyberlink and HP and 2 diffrent companys that is the first give away.

if malwarebytes does not install go to

my computer
folder options
view
check show system extentions

go to malwarebytes and rename it as

explorer.exe
winlogon.exe
or malwaybutes.com

then it will load any problems give us a shout

Kind Regards

do a scan with malwarebytes
also do a scan here

its looks like malware cyberlink and HP and 2 diffrent companys that is the first give away.

if malwarebytes does not install go to

my computer
folder options
view
check show system extentions

go to malwarebytes and rename it as

explorer.exe
winlogon.exe
or malwaybutes.com

then it will load any problems give us a shout

Kind Regards
Hello Futjisu and thanks for the reply but the things is that I can't go to desktop, when I turn it on takes long to go to that page. :)

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

thanks for your reply. if I try to install window 7 again would that be possible and would it work correctly again. :)

Thanks, how come HP and working with cyberlink HP and massive and right there own software I don't get that but thanks for the link

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Hello Futjisu and thanks for the reply but the things is that I can't go to desktop, when I turn it on takes long to go to that page. :)

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

thanks for your reply. if I try to install window 7 again would that be possible and would it work correctly again. :)

yes a reinstall would correct the problem it is the easier option :)

Thanks, how come HP and working with cyberlink HP and massive and right there own software I don't get that but thanks for the link

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

yes a reinstall would correct the problem it is the easier option :)

ok thank you so much for the input I'm gonna try it and see what happens if I need more help ill post in this thread agian thanks again. :)

Back
Top Bottom