NAOMI Software

Berne

In Runtime
Hi All,

I have installed NAOMI adult content blocker....problem is this...as I wanted the programe to run 24/7 I thought well the password will never be used again so I randomly hit a number of keys as the password and foolishly did not record the password....now the programe is not allowing me to browse via Explorer or Firefox? I cannot uninstall the programe and need assistance in this respect.

I have tried Last Know Good Config....The programe is not listed in the Add Remove Section of CP.....I tried a sys restore but the programe still loads...and Im now forced to browse using Safe Mode.
I also cannot delete the files via C drive the folder was hidden but even when shown I cannot delete the folder as the programe is running in the background.

The support for the programe ceased June 2006 ( yea I know I should of checked this out ) anyhow too late now.

If you think you know of a password utility or other tweak to remove the programe then Id be greatful for your advisory.

Dont mean to ruin your holiday time , so when time permits a reply would be great.

Regards,

Berne

XP HOME ED

Hi Sherwood,
Many thanks .... excellent uninstall utility....although the programe was not listed in the table of programes available to uninstaller initially....with the super Force Uninstall option success was acheived.

An extended handshake to you Sherwood, Happy New Year to you,...Have a great day!

Regards,

Berne:)

Ah right good! glad everything is sorted now

I also would advise you to run ccleaner incase it has left any traces in your registry, this will prevent it from causing any problems in the future

Back
Top Bottom