Re: Microsoft Word 2007 won't work?
Follow this to make sure you have the correct files loaded.
How to determine whether the update is installed
The update contains files that have the versions that are listed in the following table.
Collapse this tableExpand this table
File name File version File size Date Size
Wwlib.dll 12.00.6015.5000 17,400,688 30-Mar-2007 22:13
You do not have to install this update if you have a later version of the files that are listed in the table.
To determine the version of the files that are installed on the computer, follow these steps.
Note Because there are several versions of Microsoft Windows, the following steps may be different on your computer. If they are, see your product documentation to complete these steps.
1. Click Start, and then click Search.
2. In the Search Results window, click All files and folders in the Search Companion pane.
3. In the All or part of the file name box, type the file name, and then click Search.
4. In the list of files, right-click the found file, and then click Properties.
5. On the Version tab, examine the version of the file that is installed on the computer.
|| Cosmos 1000 || Asus Maximus Formula SE || Q6850 3.00GHz || Zalman 9700NT || BFG 8800GTX OC || 4GB Corsair Dominator 1066mhz || Enermax Galaxy 850W || Windows Vista Ultimate 64 || WD Raptor 150GB x2 + WD Caviar 350GB ||