microsoft office for tablet

billozz

In Runtime
hi all i have a samsung table and i need to use microsoft office on it particularly excel can anyone tell me if i can get it for a tablet
thanks
Bill

I don't think you can get Microsoft Office for an Android tablet. I use an app called Smart Office 2 on my Samsung smart phone. It doesn't cost much and is available from Google Play Store. It reads and writes .doc, .docx, ppt, pptx, xls and xlsx files. I've not used it much especially for creating files, writing documents etc on a smart phone is not a good idea IMO. I have used it to read those file types and it works okay.

I could not have said it better myself. MS has office software that runs on anything.

Well yeah of course because they need to be able to keep with Google & Apple that offer their own office suits especially when Google offers 15GB free cloud storage to go with it which is a very good deal I must add..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Computer Forums mobile app

Tried LibreOffice? (sorry to derail the thread) Both Apache OpenOffice and LibreOffice branch from OpenOffice.org, but LibreOffice has more contributors (developers) and if I'm honest, a few more nifty features than OpenOffice.

Back
Top Bottom