Making a Bootable CD ISO Tattoo

mcavinee

Beta member
Hello:

I am an authorized HP Service Provider just recently became one and I need to tattoo a motherboard for teh customer to use the origional recovery disks. The site that HP gave me I can download the iso files and burn them ok, but the problem is I cannot make them bootable to launch the program. I am using nero software. They burn ok but will no boot.

If anyone has had any experience with this, I would appreciate an email reply.
Thank you Mark

Hello and thanks for the information. I downloaded the link and is this what I do:

I have the ISO File I downloaded to the desktop. With this program do I copy this file to the CD? And then do I go into the BIOS and set the CD to first boot and then will the tattoo information come up for me to use? I have not done a tattoo and this is what I am asking all these questions.

Thanks. Mark

mcavinee said:
Hello and thanks for the information. I downloaded the link and is this what I do:

I have the ISO File I downloaded to the desktop. With this program do I copy this file to the CD? And then do I go into the BIOS and set the CD to first boot and then will the tattoo information come up for me to use? I have not done a tattoo and this is what I am asking all these questions.

Thanks. Mark

I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about when you say tattoo; somebody else on here could probably help you out more than I can, but here's the tutorial for ISO recorder:

http://isorecorder.alexfeinman.com/HowTo.htm

When I used it, I burned the ISO image to a disk, and when I put it in the computer, it automatically booted the ISO from the CD.

I think you are putting the .ISO on a disc...but say you use nero or something...you need to choose "Burn Image to disc" and you burn the iso that way and then it will work....also I do not get either what you mean when you say tattoo.

Back
Top Bottom