mac or windows

danishuzair

Beta member
So, the age old question, Windows or Mac. I was pretty sure until yesterday that I am finally going to make the change from Windows to Mac, but now I am really confused. I do not know how to make the decision, so I need some advice. Price is an issue for me, hence the confusion, so I was thinking about Windows, and as I think my needs are more Windows based, I have to run software such as Matlab and AutoCad which are not compatible with Mac, but that is not a big problem as I can use BootCamp or Parallel Software. So, my question is whether it is worth throwing in the couple of extra hundred dollars and go for a Mac, or whether its not worth it and I should just go for Windows.

i would definitely have to say Windows. Many people complain about Windows machines becoming slow overtime, which is true, but all you gotta do is keep up on removing cookies, spyware etc. A good antivirus should help as well.

Hey man well in my opinion I'm in the same spot as you, I am in the process of purchasing a Mac and i think its worth it. The mac has an overall fun interface. But what seperates the Mac from a Windows based PC is the fact that you can run Windows in bootcamp. Lets be honest you could run mac on a windows PC but seeing as that violates the EULA rules, thats a no no. So long story short, if you want my opinion, get a Mac, because think about it in the long run. You can have a computer that has Mac along with all of its great software in ex: Garageband and what not. n then bootcamp windows. Youve basically got two computers, in one. if you get a macbook its like 1200 for one with 4GB and what not idk about the Pro.

Hope this made sense. Im like half asleep.

Back
Top Bottom