Mac OSX on PC?

yea that was written by me. check out this site for help

www.osx86project.org

and dj-chris, even 10.4.8 runs on the pc

and to add one more thing, you have to download a hacked iso

add me on msn or aim and ill talk to you about these things

My son has been wonting a Mac for the last few months. He's been saving up for a Mini Mac thinking that this was his only option that was cheap enough for him to afford. Are you telling me that he could buy a laptop such as a cheap dual core Dell and some how run the Mac OS on it ?

Can you please give me more details and let me know if a cheap laptop would be good enough and if all Mac software would run on a Mac OS via a PC ?

My son has been wonting a Mac for the last few months. He's been saving up for a Mini Mac thinking that this was his only option that was cheap enough for him to afford. Are you telling me that he could buy a laptop such as a cheap dual core Dell and some how run the Mac OS on it ?

Can you please give me more details and let me know if a cheap laptop would be good enough and if all Mac software would run on a Mac OS via a PC ?

well it is against apple policy to run mac os x on a regular pc, and sometimes the hardware isnt 100% compatible, so i suggest getting a real mac if you want to use it on a daily basis and if you dont like guesswork :)

Unfortunetly OS X since 10.4.4 or something close will not run on a PC

It will run on PCs, but it's not easy either. It runs on Intel with SSE3 PCs. And...it's not 100% that everything works out of the box. Plus, there is something they use for a second core or whatever, to process DMG files. This is missing in PCs. Hence, you can't open DMGs.

Mac on PC is not a good idea.

Its possible and sonme people did it but it will run very slow and there is no point.

Just buy mac :)

Back
Top Bottom