At loss with freezing java

Whiskat

Beta member
Hi. Yesterday Java started freezing whenever I tried to log into my online bank account. I tried other sites that used Java as well, but it was all the same story. Either Java frooze and I got a message telling me that Java had stopped answering, or the whole browser stopped answering and I had to shut it down from TM. I tried different browsers (Opera, Firefox, Chrome, IE), it was all the same. So I tried uninstalling Java, rebooting the computer and installing it again, I tried reinstalling the various browsers too. Then I tried removing Java with JavaRA, no luck. Then I was told to try something called Revo Uninstaller Pro and then run CCleaner. I did this, and now the story gets funny. When I now, after having runned Revo, CC, and JavaRA, tries to install Java I get a message telling me Java is allready installed followed by an inquiry to wether or not I want to continue. I press Yes. Now Windows Installer tells me I'm not allowed to reinstall the program, because it isn't installed already.

I'm at a complete loss and I have bills that has to be paid before tomorrow! Please help me!

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Back
Top Bottom