Looking for a text program.

manfromh

Beta member
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but here goes.

I'm looking for a program that lets me display text on screen at all times. Even when on full screen, playing games or watching a movie or whatever.

Ideally it would be a resizable window with basic text editing capabilities. Something like Notepad. If there is a way to set the Notepad to be "on top" of all other programs, and visible even when in full screen mode with another program, it would be great if someone would tell me how.

I need it because I'm learning a language, and I think it would be useful to have some vocabulary visible on screen at all times. Would make easier to remember it.

if you have a newer Acer computer there is a little program that allows you to snap programs into "window" spots (lift, right).

if you have a newer Acer computer there is a little program that allows you to snap programs into "window" spots (lift, right).

Unfortunately I dont. I see there are a lot of memo programs out there, and it's possible some of them have this function, but goign through them all would take forever.

Back
Top Bottom