Logon Issue

ukballer1012

Baseband Member
Whenever I try to logon to my laptop after entering my password an error message comes up saying: The User Profile Service service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded.
Does anyone know what the problem is?

i have windows 7

Have you tried this?

Those are directions on how to delete the user profile, you'll need to logon as the admin and copy the user files to another location before performing those steps.

I would but i cant log in to go to my properties. Its actually my sisters laptop and she said when she called geek squad they said she would need some disk. Does this sound right?

If you can't log into the Machine at all then you may need the Windows disk.

i also faced the same issues which you are facing and my friend told me about "ijinni technician" i contacted them at WWW dot ijinni dot COM.any issues. just open the website and you can chat with the experts who are Microsoft certified technicians and will fix the issue itself on the spot or u can call them through Skype or contact and for more visit their website as it is very user friendly website. just click on the chat as the response rate will be very fast from them and they have fixed my issues in no time.

Back
Top Bottom