linux is underestimated

Dear Mr. Cabbs

I have dealt with computers my whole life and to tell you the truth I am sick and tired of computers and I just don't care any more .

I just came on here just to spread my knowledge of what I know and to help people with problems I have ran windows longer than I like and thats just because I have to for my job needs it to survive and if you have ran windows for as long as I have you would be sick of windows and computers as while.

{What are you trying to say here? Because all you really have done is complained about Windows and hailed Linux as if it's the greatest thing to happen ever. }

Linux is not the greatest thing to happen but it has more potential than windows every will.

I am not complaining I am just saying the truth and if you see it as complaining well your the only one I know that does.

{I never said you loved Windows.}

your right I am wrong you didn't let me correct myself you said and I quote ranting about windows

okay id never rant about a crappy OS.

Do you even know why Hotmail is running on Linux? When they bought Hotmail the servers were already running it.

LIE LIE LIE are you serious who thats the dumbest thing I have every heard windows put Linux servers on hotmail because they knew how good it was no l;listen to me good man this is final the only reason they switch to to windows servers is because they knew the word got out.

I was asking about problems with Windows, not with Hotmail.

No problem here ya go. it doesn't load till 5 min after it booted up on the welcome screen plus more just let me now I could do this all day and night.

Millions of Windows themes from Microsoft? Microsoft hasn't released any themes for Vista and the only themes you can get for XP from them is Royale and Royale Noir.

Microsoft releases plenty of updates every month, but you wouldn't know that since all you use it Linux.

I wasn't talking about vista .

ya okay i get it no more arguing about this lets just talk okay

SOUNDS GOOD?

I see the OP's point about it being underestimated to a point. The original forms were way underestimated in their power. However now that Ubuntu is big in the market I think more and more people realize how good of an option it really is.

Support is growing for it too, I think Dell is offering a laptop that comes with Linux.

Back
Top Bottom