Keylogger advise please.

aries93781

Beta member
Hey (pardon my English, it's not my native language),
maybe this is totally the wrong place to ask this but I'm trying it anyway.
I'm a married man (10yrs now), father of 2 small children, and I suspect my wify of cheating on me.
I don't have any secrets for my wife. If she wants she can check all my computer activities and emails. This has always been a 2-way street, she has never had any secrets for me (that I know of ).

But recently she is more to herself then usual. Spends a lot of time on social websites like Facebook, and has 2 private email accounts. Every time I come near she closes all windows. When I try to talk about her behavior she becomes evasive or starts an argument. I don't know what is going on but I suspect that she might be cheating on me!

Therefor I want to instal a simple keylogger on my computer. Nothing fancy, just basic keystroke logging.
I hope I'm just acting like a complete idiot and nothing is wrong. In that case I'll remove the keylogger but at least I wont have this feeling eating away at me any more.
In that case we still have to work on a lot of stuff, something is still not ok, but I at least know it's not my worst nightmare.
IF she indeed is cheating then at least she HAS to talk to me about it when I have evidence.
Maybe we can work it out (we have 2 children), I hope so. Maybe not.
But with info obtained with a keylogger I just hope to get out of our current situation.

That is why I registered for this forum. Can you please advise me a (basic) keylogger, and share your experience with it. Good and bad experiences, please share them. (If I Google or check review sites like CNET I see hundreds of options, all with positive and negative reviews. That's why I am asking you.)

We only have 1 notebook. Hardware loggers are not possible. Remote monitoring also not. If possible I'd like the keylogger to be for free / freeware.

Thank's in advance, Mat.

Back
Top Bottom