Just Installed New Ram and power supply

daly249

Beta member
Ok so i just recently installed 2 more 1 gb sticks of ram to my pre existing 2gb ram memory originally equipped on my computer. as well as a new power supply. booted up the operating system multiple times with no issues.......still running windows xp. then suddenly i just restarted my computer and it gives me a unable to find local user dialogue box prior to starting windows. and once it loads up everything on my computer has been erased including my background back to the stock windows xp image. the computer even asks me if i would like to take a tour of windows xp. what the hell went wrong and what do i have to do to fix it??

Navigate to C:\documents and settings\your user name\documents - are you documents still in there? It's possible it's just your profile that's been lost (and I suspect the previous hardware upgrade is a red herring in this case.)

i also faced the same issues which you are facing and my friend told me about "ijinni technician" i contacted them at WWW dot ijinni dot COM.any issues. just open the website and you can chat with the experts who are Microsoft certified technicians and will fix the issue itself on the spot or u can call them through Skype or contact and for more visit their website as it is very user friendly website. just click on the chat as the response rate will be very fast from them and they have fixed my issues in no time.

Back
Top Bottom