Just ditched windows today...

^Mike^

Fully Optimized
YAY!!! I intalled Linux and it is awsome! They put in what windows left out. I'm thinking of using the 30gb of free space on my hdd to install windows on, so i will have to duel boot machine. If you haven't tried linux yet you should download a live cd and give it a test run! Ubuntu Linux is one of the easiest to use i strongly recommend it.

i use knoppiz i had it installes to a partition i made and had no idea how to boot from that partition.. and then i lsot my windows os...

ok thank you very much :), man and i always thought that win zip woudl extract all lol guess not :(

crap wrong thread :'(

SLIPKNOTN21: what the fook were you doing? Chances are you installed your livecd (knoppix) over your Windows partition. You probably only had one partition. :-\

no i made a partition and installed it to the one that i made and i could still boot windows a couple of times until windows died :'(

I've given up on Linux as far as my laptop goes. Two separate distros have corrupted themselves after just a couple of days of use, through no fault of my own.

Linux + laptop = disaster, is the impression I get. Fine for desktop or server though.

ah good old Linux hmmm good operating system...don't no why it wouldn't work on a laptop but...strange very...strange

Back
Top Bottom