itunes help

biferi

Daemon Poster
I got itunes to work with my ipod nano.

I would like to make my music foler in my Documents folder on my desktop the folder all my music is in.

So how do open that folder and transfer the music from there to my iopd with itunes?

I found some things on the net but it was soooo long I don't think it was what I needed?

Let me see if I understand this correctly:

You want to move the music in your "My Music" folder into iTunes so it will sync with your iPod?

If so, it is very simple, just open both iTunes and the My Music folder and highlight the songs you want to transfer from the My Music folder, and click-and-drag them into the iTunes library.

If you meant something else, I apologize.

I ment after I have the music in itune Lybra.
How do I get them from itunes to my ipod???

Oh! Well your iPod should have come with a USB cable, simply connect the iPod to your computer with iTunes open and it SHOULD automatically see the iPod and sync on its own.

If not, you may have auto-sync turned off.

OK I am having problems.
I connect my ipod and start winamp.
I click Removable device tab in left hand side of winamp.

now what my mp3s are in my own folder how do I get them

Were do I get the Removable Devices Properties in winamp???????????
I have to select Sycn with Removable device??

3. Ipod Syncing:

Connect your iPod to the computer. Click on the iPod name under portables tab. Select 'Sync' button from the right-hand side bottom pane. It shows the Sync window, where you have information about how many songs will be transferred from Local media to iPod and vice versa. You have option to 'Leave them', 'Delete them' or 'Copy them' to Local media.

You can select the option to automatically sync on connection also.

In the Sync window you have 'More' button. When you click on this you get list of songs that will be transferred to device and another column showing list of songs that will be copied to Local Media Library. You can 'Remove' or 'Crop' the selected songs. Click OK button to Sync your iPod.

For configuring the syncing process select 'Preferences' from Options menu and click on the iPod name under 'Portables' tab in 'Preferences'. Here you have options to configure your playlist and podcast syncing. Click close button after selecting the required options.

Everything you need to know should be in that link...

Back
Top Bottom