Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Software and Operating Systems
Join Computer forums Today

Old 04-06-2016, 12:41 AM   #1
Solid State Member
Default Issues with Windows 7

I was wondering if anyone can help me or if anyone's had similar issues. last year I've upgraded my hard drive and I used the recovery disk to reinstall windows 7 onto the computer and ever since then I've had some issues. I've had issues like:
- every time I install a new printer or hardware it fails to install even [both automatic installation or with a driver/software]
- every time I create a video onto a DVD disc when i come to play it back from the DVD it wont work and if i try to play it on a different computer or a on a dvd player it works fine but if i put a original movie dvd into my computer it works fine
- and when i come to install softwares. some softwares installs perfectly fine and some software it fails to install. i.e. like the Garmin software. when i install the Garmin software onto my computer to update my GPS the software fails to complete installation. when i contacted Garmin and explained they suggested to use a different browser its the exact same thing it fails to install
- and because the windows explorer is out of date i tried to update it to the new/current version of windows explorer it fails to install every time and gives me error messages about needing to install Windows 7 SP1 or Server 2008. and when i tried to install the new windows explorer from a different browser like firefox and google chrome its the exact same problem and gives me error messages and tells me to install Windows 7 SP1 0r Server 2008
- and when i try to install Windows 7 SP1 or Server 2008 it both fails and it gives me a whole bunch of error messages
lello01 is offline   Reply With Quote