Thanks a lot for your answer.
So, for those who wants to know, here is the procedure :
- Connect your A7HTV2 to your computer (in regular mode, not in update mode)
- Copy the update.img in the root folder of your A7HTV2
- Safely disconnect your A7HTV2.
- Your A7HTV2 will detect a firmware update.
Note: the original firmware version mentions V1.0.0. My version mentions 0.0.0 as I don't
know yet how to add a correct firmware version. The current tools don't do what they are
expected to do.
- The firmware upgrade will take long. You have to wait at least a couple of minutes.
You can find more at Forum.ArchosFans.com • Index page
and ARCTABLET NEWS
I still have a problem with Market...I'm working on it...
If you have any ideas, it would be a pleasure !
Bye bye ! See ya !