I'm having a small script problem. Please Help.

UNCLEMIKE1

Baseband Member
Hi guys, I'm having a problem download Cox Security Suite to my computer. I am using a bootleg copy of windows 7 for testing purposes only. When I get to the screen on cox that gives you the serial # and a download button, I click the download button but the page comes up with "Unable to connect". This has happened in the past and either the tech support from Cox or McAfee solved my problem by making me open a text document that had some type of script in and I had to change one line to something else and save it. I can't seem to reach anyone at cox or mcafee that knows what I'm talking about. Does anyone have an idea of what is wrong? I can't even get the online tech support from mcafee because when I get to the screen that tells me to download the mcafee tech program to chat with tech support, I get the same error "unable to connect". Its something to do with the direction the links are sending me in and that needs to be changed. I can give free hugs to anyone that can help. LOL. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom