IE10 on Windows 7

ssc456

Fully Optimized
Hey guys,

does anyone have IE10 on Windows 7?
I'm pretty sure it's still in BETA and I have to say I've tested a lot of BETA copies in my time but this has to be the worst.

A lot of my backgrounds are out, so stuff that usually blended in nicely together now look awful like my frequently used tabs.

Some of my forums that i'm registered to don't allow me to use the return key for a new line?

It's a shame coz I thought IE9 was their best yet and thought IE10 showed a lot of promise when using it on Windows 8!

This just further illustrates my beliefs that Win7 and Win8 are two different OS'es and can't/won't/shouldn't use the same software.

This just further illustrates my beliefs that Win7 and Win8 are two different OS'es and can't/won't/shouldn't use the same software.

You sir are a genius . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . .. . . .
.. .. . . . .
. . . . .

ha-ha no I know what you are saying, but of course they are two different OS'es.

However developers are going to have to rack their brain to make software compatible on both as a large portion of users are going to want to stay on Windows 7.

:facepalm: d'oh...

Yes you do get what I mean though...the software that works well on one, won't necessarily transfer straight over and work well on the other....ah you know what I was getting at :eek:

It does still seem to be in beta so that is likely the issue here.

Last edited:
It does still seem to be in beta so that is likely the issue here.

Indeed and from the brief time I have spent using it on Windows 8 it hasn't had any of these problems so I'm sure MS will have it sorted soon.

I was just shocked as I said I've tested a couple of beta products before but this I think is the worst / most buggy.

Has anyone else on here tried it, or do you all just have too much common sense to sue any version of IE :)

Saying that I've never been anything but an IE user :? I know shameful from a "techy"

Back
Top Bottom