I thought Mac's were easy

MacOSX isn't that bad, it has some linux source so i really like it, and i've used Max OS 9.1 before so i was able to use their setup, though anything before Mac OS X was complete crap anyways.

I never really got on with Macs before. They seem OK at the start but being all different hardware, I just couldn't get used to it.

They cost alot, but in time you save with no having to re-boot every 20 minutes, its worth it.

Then again I work on PCs, so what the hey.

Windows 2000 is stable, but Macs are really much better and easier.

any computer takes time to learn .. think about your first pc , you had to learn the ins and outs ... macs are do-able for me .. pc is cheap . macs too much .. linux , now that takes time ..

Nikkie said:
any computer takes time to learn .. think about your first pc , you had to learn the ins and outs ... macs are do-able for me .. pc is cheap . macs too much .. linux , now that takes time ..
Very good point Nikkie. I guess we all have to be patient!

Nikkie said:

You've forgotten one word about PCs which makes the whole thing worth while over Linux and Mac. Microsoft. It makes the PC the most used Computer System in the Word, allows huge Universal generalisations to grow the systems more! Mac are good and all, and Linux are Ok too; but microsoft allow 90% of the World to use Computers without having to bother about 'will that program work on my Computer?' more 'is that program to fast for my Computer' It is the glue which binds us together as Computer People, Computer Nerds, and Computer Geeks; and the sooner we realise that the sooner we can become mightier than ever before!

Back
Top Bottom