I scribbled on a bark code on two tests question

Justin979271

Baseband Member
Hello everyone. I am from New York State, and there was some new requirement issued that each High-School student takes a final for Art and Physical Education on the first week of school. We then take another final during the last week of school. The first final doesn't count but the second one does. It is stupid shit, I really don't like tests especially, ones like these. I always get extremely nervous when taking a test so this time I scribbled on the bark code all over with pencil. I know a lot about computers, but as far as bark codes go, I hardly know anything about them. Why would the bark code be at the bottom of the scan tron? Since I scribbled all over the bark code in pencil will it not get a score? When I handed the test in the teachers also didn't notice which was amusing. Anyways, so what happens now?

What the heck is a bark code? I think you mean the bar code? You are talking about the code that is made up of small bars of varying widths, right? What will happen is your test will get rejected. My guess is that they will have you retake it.

The reason to test you at the start of school and then again at the end is to attempt to ascertain how much you actually learned that year.

What the heck is a bark code? I think you mean the bar code? You are talking about the code that is made up of small bars of varying widths, right? What will happen is your test will get rejected. My guess is that they will have you retake it.

The reason to test you at the start of school and then again at the end is to attempt to ascertain how much you actually learned that year.

Ok, thanks and I meant bar code, my mistake. Sorry. Damn.

:lol:....how can we know what will happen. You'll probably get in trouble or at the very least you'll be forced to re-take it. So now you'll get to be twice as nervous and have to do it all over again...:lol:

I meant as far as what will happen to you in terms of dicipline or punishment resulting from the school.

To be honest, if I the teacher and it didn't work, I'd check the name and then give you a zero - but it sounds like this is a test to determine your baseline knowledge so I'd just erase your pencil mark - if it effects the scantron at all - and get on with my day.

I meant as far as what will happen to you in terms of dicipline or punishment resulting from the school.

To be honest, if I the teacher and it didn't work, I'd check the name and then give you a zero - but it sounds like this is a test to determine your baseline knowledge so I'd just erase your pencil mark - if it effects the scantron at all - and get on with my day.

Ok, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom