I need help

As funny as all of the above is, some people just cannot or will not be taught. If they are set in their ways, then there really is nothing that can be done about it. I know, because it took the entire family just to convince Cynthias father that I was not causing issues with their desktop to look like a hero (We found out that her brother was downloading a lot of video files with malicious codec information. He has not downloaded p0rn ever sense I brought that to light. He wouldnt listen to me, so I let his mother have him. I tried to be discrete...)

In any case, my only advice is to protect yourself, dont do anything stupid, and for those few times where somthing slips through anyway, you know where to go.

Hold on a second man.... This is a computer forum.... The last piece of advise we should give is to stay OFF of a PC :lol:

He's obviously very young and spends too much time on a computer. There are other things to life besides playing video games. Like flying multi rotors. :whistling:

He's obviously very young and spends too much time on a computer. There are other things to life besides playing video games. Like flying multi rotors. :whistling:
Though I cannot afford those, I love watching people do it. I hope that you will share your hobby with the rest of us (At least me!!!).

Though I cannot afford those, I love watching people do it. I hope that you will share your hobby with the rest of us (At least me!!!).

By flying rotors, I'm assuming he means drones :lol:

They can be relatively cheap. In my computer applications class, we are making a drone with our brand new 3-D Printer, as I am the head engineer for the body design and physics.

Well since you want to get a more accurate name...

A drone could also be a fixed wing aircraft, so the more accurate term is actually what setishock said. It's a multi-rotor helicopter (or more generically, a rotary wing aircraft).

Back
Top Bottom