how would I cool down my pc

huxley

Solid State Member
I found that when I play serten games my pc gets really hot in the back and if you play for too long I smell hot electronic smell.

it's wierd, I can play oblivion no problem, dead space 2 no problem. I can play those games and have internet on, music playing and it works fine.

I try doing that with battel field 3 overheats.. so I try it with just the game playing and nothing else, not as bad but still slowwly heats up, can only play for so long.

I was playing STALKER and it was over heating slowly.

my system is pretty good. wondering what I could do to change that.

is there software that can control your vans , get them to work faster or whatever.

thanks

If you have an EVGA video card they have software to give you control of the fans.

Otherwise, have you looked to make sure your system is dust free? Oblivion isn't the resource monster that it once was when compared to new games like BF3 so I'm not surprised that it's not overheating.

Crack open the case and blow out the dust, I'd also make sure that all of your fans are spinning.

Hiya huxley :)

Is your system a Desktop or Laptop ?

System spec (including Case make / No and Case Fans) would give other members a better picture in mind of your system, also dirty Case & Component fans will not perform (air flow) as well as clean ones (Cotton Buds) are great for cleaning Fan Blades.

You can check it your software requirement. There are a lot of game applications need stabil fans inside your PC.

Back
Top Bottom