How to Screen Shots

On mine hit print screen and then copy and paste into a paint program. That takes a picture of the whole screen then I would crop the image to the pop up picture if the rest of the screen wasn't relevant. If it was relevant I would just leave it as is but get rid of any personal info that might be included in the screen shot.

In Windows 10, hitting PrintScreen takes a snapshot and saves it to OneDrive as a PNG file.

Using PrintScreen takes a snapshot of the entire screen, whereas using Alt-PrintScreen takes a snapshot of just the currently active window.

I use Greenshot. No need to paste it in another program and you can adjust the area of the monitor you want to take a picture of on the fly.

I have had real good luck with "screenhunter".current version is 6.0 i think. You can do a simle screen shot or zoom into a window to copy it. I also use the free version.

On mine hit print screen and then copy and paste into a paint program. That takes a picture of the whole screen then I would crop the image to the pop up picture if the rest of the screen wasn't relevant. If it was relevant I would just leave it as is but get rid of any personal info that might be included in the screen shot.

This is what i do. I know there's better ways, but i can't be bothered to learn them...

Snagit is awesome but it is not free. My wife loved it so much at a previous job that we had to get it for home as well. She talked her current employer into it, too.

Back
Top Bottom