How to install games into Program Files instead of (86)

Karlmin

Beta member
I can't seem to figure out how a game will let me install it into the program files so I can add mods. Though it wont let me and I dont know how to put into admin while the install wizard is up. Please help.

I can't seem to figure out how a game will let me install it into the program files so I can add mods. Though it wont let me and I dont know how to put into admin while the install wizard is up. Please help.

First of all, does your account have Administrative privliages? I don't know if I spelled that right lol

The Program Files (86) is a directory for all 32-bit applications. If the game is in 32-bit, it will go there. If the program is 64-bit, it will go in Program Files. There's nothing really you can do about.

The Program Files (86) is a directory for all 32-bit applications. If the game is in 32-bit, it will go there. If the program is 64-bit, it will go in Program Files. There's nothing really you can do about.

Yeah, you should still be able to apply mods the same was you would normally. Just adjust for the slightly different path...

That's the default location but you could install wherever you want.

That's the default location but you could install wherever you want.

Back
Top Bottom