How to find wireless password of wired network?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aPanzerIV

Daemon Poster
The wireless at school had a password they gave out, until somehow it got a virus, its fine now but only a few people i'm not great friends with know the password.

There are computers loaded witn ubuntu 12.04 that are connected via wire, but terminal is blocked.

Any way to find the wireless password?

Ask the tech support team. If the students aren't supposed to have then we can't help.

Yes unfortunately for you, you arent going to find anyone on here who is going to tell you how to find out a wireless password. (at least not in public).

As above if you are allowed to have the password then ask someone if not, then either do the right thing and stay off it or find another way to get it but you risk the consequences of which i do not know what the are?

My sensible side would tell you to do the right thing and ask for the password if you don't get it .. . . . . .well use an iphone or an android phone as a hot spot :)

Unfortunately there is no way of cracking someone's password without certain things, that probably wouldn't be allowed anywhere on this forum, or especially any legal website.

I would recommend befriending the proncipal, so something that can get you a leg up an that way you are not some kid that goes to his school. He might give it to you.

Ask the tech support team. If the students aren't supposed to have then we can't help.

Yes unfortunately for you, you arent going to find anyone on here who is going to tell you how to find out a wireless password. (at least not in public).

As above if you are allowed to have the password then ask someone if not, then either do the right thing and stay off it....

Unfortunately there is no way of cracking someone's password without certain things, that probably wouldn't be allowed anywhere on this forum, or especially any legal website....

Ok, you get the idea. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom