How to do hardware updates on windows vista

darkpriest

In Runtime
i got the beta 1 of windows vista, and i was wondering if anyone knows how to find hardware updates. the windows updates site say that they don't yet have a page for longhorn builds :mad:

so if anyone knows, i'll appriciate it

well you will not be able to because its only the first beta and the hardware companys are still writing the drivers

yeah, theres been many longhorn betas out, but the driver repository in windows vista beta one only has a limited number of drivers, after that, theres not >:mad:< you can find that'll work. i guess i'll just have to wait and see...

Yea go with XP
But i would only start to get interested in Windows Vista about a year after the 'final' release date, why? Too much experience with crashes, bugs and holes, me going to wait till they release patches and updates

Yeah. it is Windows after all and it's a BETA to add to that. Not a good combination.

yeah, i'm back on xp pro sp2... i currently have vista on vmware virtual computer, testin it out... thx tho

Is it any use for a full use system? I have been downloading it, but I'm not sure if it is worth using... I'll do it if nobody recommends against it :D

Back
Top Bottom