High fail rate when burning dvd's....

Jezter

Solid State Member
Okay, so my moms deployed, and Im trying to burn movies and some tv shows that record on tivo so she can keep up with her shows. But im getting no where with this piece of crap Windows Dvd Maker... I like how simple it is and that i can make custom menus, but when i go to burn... it takes forever (not surprised) and then when its at like 98 percent and is "finishing the disc" it spits out my disc and says there was an error.... wtf.

If its having an issue fine, but why does it get all the way to the end and then crap out...

Is there any good dvd burning software i can use? cause i've looked around and this is the one thing i can't seem to find good info about...

Using a Dell (worst decision ever) Inspiron 580. Tried updating my driver for my disc drive, but it take like a millisecond and says it up to date.... i dont think it actually checks a damn thing...

So to wrap up... Hate this computer (i hope it knows it too). and need a reliable software for burning dvd, preferably one capable of using various different formats....

Back
Top Bottom