Help Designing a Good audio/video setup!! PLZ READ!!

Vav00m

Beta member
Hello everyone!! (1st post)

OK, this is the setup.. if anyone has any suggestions, big or small, PLEASE post, it may or will help, and i have a large budget for this project ($200-$2000, more if it's worth it).... SO, this is where i stand.. My computer (specs in signature) needs to feed audio to several sound systems, and possibly video to some lcd screens. this is what i have now:
My computer, audio sent to Logitech X620 6.1 surround, split from there to a 6.1 surround sound home audio amp (Panasonic SA-XR25) and speakers, and split once again to a 5.1 surround mini-system (Sony 991AV), THEN, my video card (ATI 9600SE) has a handy TV out which has the S-video going to the digital projector (Hitachi PJ-TX10, which has VGA-in, not using...), and split to a 36" tv in the kitchen.. NOW, what i wanna do is have S-Video going to the kitchen, and use VGA-in on the projector, but i have to get an adapter, easy pickup at the local computer store, no biggie (i have 2 DVI on the vid card)..

THE CONFUSION:
10,000,000,000 wires in my house. Low quality sound due to splittage.

WHAT I WANT:
Use of optical cables, even if it requires upgrading the sound card to an audigy4 or higher, upgrading logitech speakers to the logitech Z-5500, upgrading the sony minisystem, and I want to stretch my audio signal to go to two more sets of surround, both downstairs. Wireless audio transer? Optical Splitting? Use of plain old magic? Should I get another PCI-based video card to send clones of my video picture to the kitchen and the basement? Maybe I should photoshop up my system in a diagram and repost it.. I've spent probably $15,000 altogether in audio/video equipment.. I just dont think it's up to par..

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS (prodided you didnt skip down to this line..:))

Back
Top Bottom