Hate Windows 8?

I am agreeing that when support ends for XP or when security updates for XP end, a lot of people are going to upgrade to Vista or higher.

Well as support for Vista runs out on April 11, 2017, I think people may move to Windows 7 or 8, Or by then Microsoft would have released Windows 9..

I totally agree that Windows Vista isn't that good of an OS, I, myself, still use XP on my PC. Hoping to change to either Windows 7 or 8 soon, not too sure when. Windows 8 I think its alright, easy enough to access your tools and programs, which i like in some ways.

Install a program called Start8, its amazing, and brings back the windows 7 feel.

Once you like it, uninstall all the MetroApps, and disable all communications to Microsoft for a faster boot time :)

Its great software, best £4 i ever spent!!

Yeah, I was trying out one of the touchscreen laptops yesterday in a shop and I don't really like the idea of touchscreen laptops and it is more of a phone/tablet OS..

Install a program called Start8, its amazing, and brings back the windows 7 feel.

Once you like it, uninstall all the MetroApps, and disable all communications to Microsoft for a faster boot time :)

Its great software, best £4 i ever spent!!

Indeed, Start8 is a top notch tool to have the old Start menu back in the taskbar. When I had Win8 CP installed, I tried ViStart next to StarDock and a couple of others. It was ok'ish but not that great. :)

Back
Top Bottom