Hard Drive Clone Software

Darkpasssenger

Beta member
I am looking for a good Free hard drive clone program am in need of help I was wondering in anyone could recommend any good ones. I have an iomega eGO External 500Gb HD and would like to make a clone of my laptops HD. The software that Iomega offers on their website is a beta program that is littered with bug's and is a beta program so its Junk at the moment and freezes no matter what i do. So to their tech support and the tech support guys told me to uninstall V.clone their program and try another program. so any suggestions would be great And Thanks for your help.

Thank you for the recommendation but this Link is very confusing to me there are way to many options to choose from and i am not sure what all the options mean. Is there a better link with just a single download for what i am looking for or another more simpler Program. I am not so great with computers and some software programs so i don't want to download and use something that i don't fully understand.

There's lots of tutorials around, Google is your friend here - this is one example I picked out and it looks pretty comprehensive.

Back
Top Bottom