Hack wifi

TheCollector

Baseband Member
Just out of interest I was just wondering how easy it be to bypass a secured wifi connection, I've heard of a lot of software such as wifi hacker for windows but none of it actually works...

Is there any easy way to bypass a wifi pass key? its always interested me...

wpa2 is currently considered secure, but WEP and iirc the original wpa are crackable.

so, you can do it, but only if your neighbors haven't updated their AP in a while.
;):angel::whistling:

Just out of interest I was just wondering how easy it be to bypass a secured wifi connection, I've heard of a lot of software such as wifi hacker for windows but none of it actually works...

Is there any easy way to bypass a wifi pass key? its always interested me...

For the mechanic, an oil change is like riding a bike. Just have to learn to be a mechanic.

Easy? If it was easy, it would have changed. You are welcome to try though: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Linux

It's actually quite easy, you just have to read to learn how to do it, so most people don't.

wpa2 is currently considered secure, but WEP and iirc the original wpa are crackable.

so, you can do it, but only if your neighbors haven't updated their AP in a while.
;):angel::whistling:

This is a misrepresentation. I can make my WEP network infinitely harder to break into than a WPA2 network... security is multilayered.

I think someone recently figured out an exploit that made WPA obsolete, security wise.

No, someone just discovered (and more importantly shared) the already existing intelligence back-door. A new standard will soon be pushed with a new back-door.

On another note: Discussion of how to hack or circumvent controls is against the rules. Nobody did such in this thread and I'm not going to lock it yet, just... keep this discussion away from the How-To's of it and we're good.

Back
Top Bottom