Group pictures in work 2007.

thaimic

Baseband Member
Hi all

can everyone tell me how to group pictures and text box in excel 2007.
I have tried to do it. but I can not group as my expecting.

Please advice me.
Thanks in advance.

Select two or more objects. Remember to hold down the Shift key or the Ctrl key to select multiple objects. On the Drawing Tool Format tab, choose Group→Group in the Arrange group.
The selected objects become one object with a single boundary box around it. With grouped objects, any changes you make affect the entire object.
You can ungroup a group of objects at any time and then regroup them later. To ungroup the object, select the group and choose Group→Ungroup on the Drawing Tools Format tab. To regroup objects that have been previously grouped, select any object from the group and choose Group→Regroup on the Drawing Tools Format tab.
On the Insert tab, in the Illustrations group, click Shapes, and then click New Drawing Canvas. Click the drawing canvas and then, on the Insert tab, in the Illustrations group, click Picture. Browse to and double-click the photo that you want to use. On the Insert tab, in the Text group, click WordArt, click the style of text you want, and then type your text.

Back
Top Bottom