google e mail help

I think I know what I di I got a google account but not a gmail.

So what do I do Log into google and make a Gmail?

I don't see how???

biferi, Not sure I understand what you're asking here. If you have a Google account, you should be able to log into your email by going to mail.google.com and signing in. If you don't, click here to register.

You are right I went to the link you gave me mail.google.com and because I have a google account I loged in.

Then it started to make me an Gmail.

It gets to were it says google will send an activation to your Mobale Phone and it has a Dot in there.

I have noe Cell phone and it wont let me take the check out??

soory this is what it does?
I go to mail.google.com

And it does let me Log in but this just meens I have a google account right not a Gmail

If I have a google account this does not meen I have a Gmail?

I have to creat a Gmal right?

Ok confused by your last post biferi. But, I think I know what the OP is trying to get at here. His work is using Google Apps, a package where you buy all the Google Apps and use them for your company. An example of this is a school where I live, they have there email service run on the Google Mail software, but the domain as there own... So I think he wants his work emails forwarded to his normal gmail one too? If so, go settings and then Fowarding.

I am so so so soory I think I do not understand any of it.

I will start from step one what I want to do and what I did so far.

I wanted to start a Blog at Bloger.com so I went there and clicked on Creat Blog.

They told me I need a google e mai.

Now this is what I did I left the Bloger website and went back to google and clicked on the top right that says Log In.

Then it told me to Register so I did I entered my Verizon e mail and my name.

And it e maied me my Password and username and told me my google account was created.

So am I right that I have a google accounbt but not a google e mail account yet???

Back
Top Bottom