Google Chrome Problem

arsenalbates

Daemon Poster
Just recently noticed that google chrome keep displaying a previous webpage as i navigate to another website.

Take a look at this video and see my issue.

I have tried killing all the extensions, clearing browsing data and re-installing chrome but im still getting this issue.

Has anyone else got these issues ?

Google Chrome Problem

Stupid virus, ye, delete chrome, download ccleaner, run ccleaner, run registry in ccleaner also, now download malewarebytes and run a full system scan, it will delete all the shint on your computer , redownload chrome, rerun ccleaner, restart, go back to chrome, should be fixed.

Ok, i think i have found the problem.

2 days ago chrome released an update.

This has been happening for 2 days.

Reverted my pc back from an image and an older version of chrome was installed. This version was not causing any issues at all.

After updating chrome to the latest version it started to play up on me again.

So i degraded and it worked again.

Must be a problem with the latest update.

Was it a site that you willingly visited or did it just sort of started to pop up one day?

I first noticed it a few days back. Funnily enough about the same time that chrome released an update.

Im now going to create a new user account and install the older version of chrome and stop updates and use that for a while. If all goes well then i shall install the update and see if it starts again.

My guess is that the update is perhaps having some issues with my hardware im using.

BTW it only happens when changing between different websites. Its fine when i change to another webpage on the same URL.

Back
Top Bottom