GoGear

Nugagerube.com

Beta member
I bought an mp3 so i downloaded the philips go gear program that went with it. there is nothing wrong with it but just when i downloaded it i downloaded internet video downloader with it and now everytime i watche a video on youtube and i put my mouse over the screen an annoying blip comes up in the ocrner of the video asking me to download the video pops up and its annoying me completely to the point of insanity. i tried eveything i deleted the go gear program and everything that came with it i thought but the thing still pops up. how do i get ride of it? i will do anything as long as it wont harm my computer to stop that thing from popping up when i put my mouse over the screen when i watch videos. PLEASE HELP!!!! and good day

I believe that is RealPlayer SP. I don't mind having it, infact it's pretty neat. Anyway, the program.. It is called RealPlayer if I'm not mistaken. You can just uninstall it.

No mine came with the philips disc that came with my mp3 player i bought. It is called Internet Video Downloader and the Publisher is called Arcsoft, Inc.

Back
Top Bottom